The Realm of the Literature Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to exchange thoughts and ideas evoked by literary works. Also tips and tricks for writing high quality essays with MLA formatting.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Samuel Hamilton

Go down 
+3
Sam Mueller
mary_cobble
bearmonger32
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bearmonger32

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: East of Eden by John Steinbeck    Samuel Hamilton EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Samuel Hamilton came from Ireland.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
mary_cobble

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Samuel Hamilton   Samuel Hamilton EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Samuel Hamilton seems like a wonderful man if he helped all those women have their babies.
Back to top Go down
Sam Mueller

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Hamilton   Samuel Hamilton EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Samuel has a lot of kids.
He is too often taken advantage of.
He has a cool name.
He is inventive but he has his ideas stolen.
He is a hard worker.

Last edited by Sam Mueller on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A$AP_SwagChief

A$AP_SwagChief

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Hamilton   Samuel Hamilton EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm glad everybody has a lot to say. Rolling Eyes

Alright, let's cut to the chase.
We can say the following attributes apply to Samuel:

- Inventive
- Creative
- Smart
- Morally correct

Inventive, creative, and smart because of all the inventions he created, plus all of the handy work he had done
for surrounding neighbors.

Morally correct because the pages in the medical book pertaining to STDs had never been touched, plus his kids seem like
good kids to this point.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Taco

Mr. Taco

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Hamilton   Samuel Hamilton EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:04 am

clown The clown means nothing it just looks cool.

Samuel Hamilton was an amazingly moral man. He liked to drink, but he did not sleep with a million women or even more than one. He even put up with his wife who was somewhat of a hambone.
Back to top Go down
K.Zaharias

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Question   Samuel Hamilton EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Mrs. Remschneider-- Sorry it took me so long to make a post. I couldn't get it to work on Friday. Crying or Very sad

I'm still confused about the relationship between Samuel and John Steinbeck. How are they related again?
Back to top Go down
AThomas16

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Samuel Hamilton   Samuel Hamilton EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Samuel had clever hands, a sweet tongue, and a tender soul. He delivered all his children and he used "Dr. Gunn's Family Medicine" book to keep his family healthy. It shows that he really cares about his family.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Taco

Mr. Taco

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Hamilton   Samuel Hamilton EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:41 pm

AThomas16 wrote:
Samuel had clever hands, a sweet tongue, and a tender soul. He delivered all his children and he used "Dr. Gunn's Family Medicine" book to keep his family healthy. It shows that he really cares about his family.

cherry I think that Samuel delivered Adam's kids, Caleb and Joseph, and I believe one of them bore Liza, who was the mother of J. Stein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samuel Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Hamilton   Samuel Hamilton Empty

Back to top Go down

Samuel Hamilton
Page 1 of 1