The Realm of the Literature Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to exchange thoughts and ideas evoked by literary works. Also tips and tricks for writing high quality essays with MLA formatting.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just out of curiosity...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snowie_raven

Just out of curiosity... Empty
PostSubject: Just out of curiosity...   Just out of curiosity... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:13 am

Yes. Charles is kind of a jerk. Adam is a pushover.
And everyone knows that they're not best friends.
In class, I think it has been stated that there's a chance that Charles will injure
Adam somewhere in the novel.

Despite everything that has been said about
the two brothers' sour relationship,
I think there would probably be some sort of a plot twist where they
reconcile and life goes on.
Do you think they will, or not (list reasons and facts from novel)?
Back to top Go down
mcarpenter

Just out of curiosity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity...   Just out of curiosity... EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 pm

I think that Adam and Charles will eventually get along. Charles may be rude to Adam, but he still loves him. Charles gets excited when he finds out that Adam is coming home the first time, then he never shows up. I think that he is just upset that no one cares for him the way that others care for Adam. Eventually they will both go on with their lives and not worry about eachother the way that they do now.
Back to top Go down

Just out of curiosity...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of the Literature Goddess :: East of Eden by John Steinbeck :: The Trasks-
Jump to: